[Archive ouverte UNIGE]
- 2018. Interest groups as multi-venue players (with Frédéric Varone, Charlotte Jourdain, Steven Eichenberger and André Mach). Interest Groups & Advocacy [Link]
- 2018. Policy evaluation in parliament: Interest groups as catalysts (with Frédéric Varone and Pirmin Bundi). International Review of Administrative Sciences [Link]
- 2017. Who Europeanises parliamentary attention, on which issues and how? A policy agenda perspective (with Pascal Sciarini and Frédéric Varone). The Journal of Legislative Studies, 23(4):566–593. [Link]
- 2017. Interest groups in parliament: Exploring MPs’ interest affiliations (2000-2011) (with Frédéric Varone, André Mach et al.). Swiss Political Science Review, 23(1):77–94. [Link]
- 2016. Self-selection and Misreporting in Legislative Surveys (with Pirmin Bundi, Frédéric Bundi and Thomas Widmer).Political Science Research and Methods, pages 1–19. [Link]
- 2016. The Media as a Dual Mediator of the Political Agenda–Setting Effect of Protest. A Longitudinal Study in Six Western European Countries (with Rens Vliegenthart et al.).Social Forces, 95(2):837–859. [Link]
- 2016. Consultations et groupes d’intérêt: un aperçu quantitatif. LeGes, 2:211–224. [Link]
- 2015. Impacts of Courts on Policy Implementation in a Federal State: Evidence from Disability Insurance in Switzerland (with Karin Byland and Frédéric Varone). Swiss Administrative Sciences Yearbook, pages 167–180. [Link]
- 2014. The EU’s footprint in Swiss policy change: A quantitative assessment of primary and secondary legislation (1999-2012) (with Frédéric Varone).Swiss Political Science Review, 20(2):216–222. [Link]
- 2014. Twenty Years After The EEA vote: The Europeanization of Swiss Policy-Making (with Pascal Sciarini and Frédéric Varone).Swiss Political Science Review, 20(2):197–207. [Link]
- 2016. Financial regulation and agenda dynamics: Impacts of the Global Financial Crisis. In Zahariadis, N., editor, Handbook on Public Policy Agenda Setting, pages 433–456. Edward Elgar, Cheltenham. [Link]
- 2016. Mais qui dirige le pays? les politiciens ou les médias? (with Nino Landerer). In Les étrangers volent-ils notre travail? Et 14 autres questions impertinentes, pages 157–169. Labor et Fides, Genève. [Link]
- 2014. Agenda-Setting and Direct Democracy: The Rise of the Swiss People’s Party (with Frédéric Varone, Isabelle Engeli and Pascal Sciarini). In Green-Pedersen, C. and Walgrave, S., editors,Agenda Setting, Policies, and Political Systems: A Comparative Approach. University of Chicago Press, Chicago and London. [Link]
- 2013. The Impact of Social Movements on Agenda-Setting: Bringing the Real World Back In (with Marco Giugni and Frédéric Varone). In Esaiasson, P. and Narud, H. M., editors, Between-Election Democracy: The Representative Relationship After Election Day. ECPR Press, Colchester. [Link]
- 2012. So close, yet so far? The EU’s footprint in Swiss Legislative Production (with Frédéric Varone). In Brouard, S., Costa, O., and König, T., editors, The Europeanization of Domestic Legislatures. Springer, New York. [Link]
- 2014. Trusting Bankers: Continuity and Change in Swiss Banking Policy. PhD thesis, Faculty of Economic and Social Sciences, University of Geneva, Geneva. [Link]
- 2014. L’analyse des initiatives anti-business (with Fabio Cappelletti). L’Agefi, 15 December, page 7. [Link]
- 2011. Les inquiétudes face à la réalité et à la politique (with Karin Byland and Frédéric Varone). Bulletin Credit Suisse, 5, pages 8-9. [Link]
Work in progress
- Advocacy success of business interest groups: Insights from an issue-tracing approach (with Frédéric Varone, André Mach, Steven Eichenberger and Charlotte Jourdain).
- How MPs ties to Interest Groups Influence Legislative Co-sponsorship (with Manuel Fischer, Frédéric Varone and Pascal Sciarini).
- Legislating or Rubber-Stamping? The Impact of Parliament in Law-Making (with Julien Jaquet and Pascal Sciarini).
- Crisis? What Crisis? Interest groups and policy processes in financial regulation.
- The enemy within? Business unity and Swiss financial regulatory politics (with Frédéric Varone).
- Financial regulatory debates during the Global Financial Crisis (with Oriol Sabaté and Laura Morales).