University of St. Gallen
University of Geneva
- Comparative Politics (20-25 students, autumn 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010).
- Introduction to Research Methods (30-40 students, spring 2008, 2013).
- Introduction to Political Science (20 students, autumn 2012).
- Qualitative Methods (5 students, autumn 2014).
- Policy-making and interest groups in Switzerland (15 students, autumn 2015).
- Business and policy (15-25 students, autumn 2016, 2017).
- Supervision of BA dissertations in International Relations.
- Comparative Public Policy (25 students, spring 2013).
- Global Financial Governance (25-35 students, autumn 2014, 2015, 2016).
- Data Tools for Political and Policy Analysis (5 students, autumn 2017).
- Supervision of MA dissertations in Political Science and Public Management.
Doctoral and post-doctoral training
- Getting Data from the Web: Tools and techniques for Automating data collection (CUSO seminar with Bruno Wüest, 20 participants, Geneva, autumn 2015).
- Qualitative Data Analysis and Management (doctoral and post-doctoral training with Lea Sgier, 15-25 participants, Tbilisi, autumn 2015 and Belgrade, spring 2016).